Tip: Making coffee for two people? Just double the amount of ground coffee and water. You’d also need to repeat the pouring procedure and use a coffee server instead of the mug.
1. Place the V60 on top of the mug and put the filter paper in.
Tip: Soak the whole paper with hot water to reduce the papery taste and empty your mug.
2. Fill the scoop to the top with ground coffee and place in to the filter paper.
Tip: Use a tablespoon if you cannot find a scoop.
3. Boil the kettle, and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
4. In one quick motion, pour enough hot water to soak all the coffee grounds, then wait for around 30 seconds.
5. Slowly pour over the remaining water over the coffee, making small circles.
Tip: Stop when the water is ¾ of the way or 2 cm from the top.
6. Wait for it to drain, allowing the coffee to cool down a little. This should take around 2.5 minutes.
7. Drink and Enjoy.
Tip: Coffee grounds can be placed in the food waste or you can compost your flowers with it.